The Desirable Rolling Hill Townhome Community in the quiet section of Madison, New Jersey offers all the comforts of carefree, townhome living with a private, neighborhood feeling. This small community of only 21 Townhomes with gracious curb appeal, along a cul-de-sac street, is close to shopping, restaurants and recreational parks and within short distance of Madison’s picturesque downtown. Residents are just minutes from their favorite coffee shops, restaurants, boutique shops, and the Madison Train Station with a direct line to Manhattan.
Madison lies about 25 miles west of New York City in Morris County and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for today’s lifestyles. The NJ Transit Morris and Essex Line of serves Madison with direct service to New York Penn Station and to Hoboken.
- Rolling Hill Madison is an Upscale and Peaceful Townhome Community of 2 to 4 Bedroom with 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and 1-2 Car Garages.
- Quality built by famous builder Harvey Caplan.
- Location! Location! Location!
- Some Floor Plans feature First Floor Master Suites.
- A landscaped Gazebo in the center of Rolling Hill Court serves as the communal gathering place for socializing,activities and movie nights with neighbors and friends.
- Right across from Castle Park Playground.
- 1 +/-Mile to Madison Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York City and Hoboken.
- 5 +/- Minute Drive to the Madison Downtown, Whole Foods Supermarket, the center of town, shops, and eateries.
- 5 +/- Minute Walk to Madison Golf Club.
- 4 +/- Minute Drive to Fairmount Country Club in nearby Chatham, NJ
- 3 +/- Minute Drive to Hickory Shopping Center with Shoprite Grocery. Starbucks, Cleaners, etc.
- 29 +/- Miles from Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 10+/- minutes to The Mall at Short Hills.
- Minutes to Major Routes like 24 and Interstates 287, 78, 280 & 80.
- Close to the NY JETS Training Facility.
- Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000.
With their Multi-Cultural Background, over 50 years of combined experience selling Real Estate and because they are Licensed in New Jersey, New York and California, Rahul, Smitha and their team can offer global reach. They have lots of experience representing a diverse group of clients, from Local New Jersey Buyers & Sellers to Relocation and International/Foreign Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Rahul and Smitha are exceptionally well-respected Realtors in the industry with high ethical standards and GLOWING REVIEWS. Their team offers a high level of expertise, innovative technology and cutting-edge real estate marketing and sales solutions. They specialize in Morris, Somerset, Essex and Union counties.