OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, FEB 10, 2-4 PM
This home in the highly desirable community of The Preserve at Mazdabrook in Parsippany is now available to tour! This is an exclusive listing which means this home is NOT on the MLS yet! Jump ahead of other buyers and contact us for a showing.
About 66 Erica Way
Offered at $749,900 – 4 BD, 2.1 BA, 2-Car Garage
This outstanding home offers all the features and fine finishes you desire for comfortable everyday living & elegant entertaining. Featuring a 2-story foyer, bay windows, hardwood floors on the 1st & 2nd floors, upgraded kitchen & baths, and private patio, you’ll also love the open floor plan which moves seamlessly between the living, dining, & family rooms and kitchen. The 2nd floor includes 4 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, while the finished lower level supplies abundant space for recreation and storage. Enjoy access to excellent area schools!
- Spacious Kitchen with tiled floor, open to Family Room
- Large center island with plenty of seating and Corian counter tops
- Separate eating area with sliding doors to the deck and patio
- Stainless steel dishwasher and gas range with built-in microwave and kitchen exhaust fan
- Two story foyer with tiled floor, wood staircase and plenty of light
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Maple wood floors throughout first and second level
- Living Room open to formal Dining Room
- Family Room with gas fireplace, wood mantle, open to Kitchen
- Large tiled powder room on first level
- Convenient first floor laundry room
- Oversize Master Bedroom with en-suite bath, jetted tub, separate shower and two large walk-in closets
- Three additional large bedrooms and full bath on second level
- Recreation Room with high ceilings, newer carpeting, plenty of storage in full finished basement
- Gas baseboard 3 zone heat
- Central Air Conditioning
- Gas water heater
- Fire Alarm System
- Sprinkler System
- Stunning brick front entry with leaded glass double doors and large picture window
- Pride of ownership evident in landscape design and maintenance
- Exterior landscape lighting
- Exterior storage shed as-is
- Deck and patio for entertaining with privacy fencing
- Two car attached garage
- Year built: 2002 Approx.
- Taxes: $13,371 Approx.
With their Multi-Cultural Background, over 35 years of combined experience selling Real Estate and because they are Licensed in New Jersey, New York and California, Rahul, Smitha and their team can offer global reach. They have lots of experience representing a diverse group of clients, from Local New Jersey Buyers & Sellers to Relocation and International/Foreign Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Rahul and Smitha are exceptionally well-respected Realtors in the industry with high ethical standards and GLOWING REVIEWS. Their team offers a high level of expertise, innovative technology and cutting-edge real estate marketing and sales solutions. They specialize in Morris, Somerset, Essex and Union counties.
www.SRRealEstateGroup.com | www.Morris-Homes.com | www.TheTownhouseExpert.com