19 Hancock Drive in Rose Arbor, Morris Twp.
2 BD, 2.1 BA, 1-Car Garage | Offered at $439,000
- This is an exclusive listing which means it’s not on the MLS. Contact us today to see it before other buyers!
- Bright, Elegant End Unit Townhome in a Great Location!
- Located in an affluent area of Morris Township surrounded by Million $ Homes.
- 8 +/- minute drive to Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York City.
- Minutes to Major Routes like 10 & 46, Interstates 287 & 80, and all the shopping, dining, and cultural activities you could wish for!
- Bright Open Floor Plan! Neutral Décor!
- Shows Pride of Ownership!
- End Unit backs to Trees for Additional Privacy.
- Enjoy a Private Side Entry lined with Trees.
- Inviting Ceramic-Tiled Entry leads to a Bright Living and Dining Room featuring Pergo Floors, Ceiling Fan, Bay Window, and a Gas Fireplace with a Gorgeous Custom Mantle. Easy Entertaining!
- Nearby Eat-In Kitchen boasts Stainless Steel Appliances, Track Lighting, Pergo Floors, Lots of Cabinet Space, and a Sunny Breakfast Nook with French Sliders to the Private Patio.
- The Patio is shielded by Trees, Perfect for Enjoying the Outdoors!
- Convenient Powder Room completes the Main Level.
- Fantastic 2nd Floor Master Suite offers Cathedral Ceilings, a Bay Window, plus Carpeting, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet, and an Attached Bath.
- Private Master Bath features Ceramic Tile Floors, Dual Sinks, a Glass Stall Shower, Recessed Lighting, and a Relaxing Tile-Surround Soaking Tub.
- Large 2nd Bedroom includes Plush Carpeting and a Ceiling Fan.
- 2nd Full Bath with Ceramic Tile Floors, Sink with Cabinet, and Tub Shower.
- Huge Finished Basement boasts Office Space, a Carpeted Rec Room with Recessed Lighting, and the Laundry Area with Washer & Dryer.
- Central Vacuum, Cedar Storage, Storm Doors and Windows, Central Air Conditioning, and Gas Heat.
- 1 Car Garage with Automatic Door Opener.
- Year Built: 1993 Approx.
- Maintenance Fee: $334/month (Application fee may apply. Please call Association.)
- Taxes: $6289 Approx. (2018)
- A true dream home or great investment opportunity. Rent it out and receive passive income!
With their Multi-Cultural Background, over 35 years of combined experience selling Real Estate and because they are Licensed in New Jersey, New York and California, Rahul, Smitha and their team can offer global reach. They have lots of experience representing a diverse group of clients, from Local New Jersey Buyers & Sellers to Relocation and International/Foreign Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Rahul and Smitha are exceptionally well-respected Realtors in the industry with high ethical standards and GLOWING REVIEWS. Their team offers a high level of expertise, innovative technology and cutting-edge real estate marketing and sales solutions. They specialize in Morris, Somerset, Essex and Union counties.
www.SRRealEstateGroup.com | www.Morris-Homes.com | www.TheTownhouseExpert.com