Scroll through the photos below!
Walk the home in an immersive 3D Virtual Tour here.
4 BD, 4.1 BA, Oversize 3-Car Garage | Offered at $1,300,000
Not in the MLS! Call Smitha 973-953-7777 for additional info & to schedule a private showing.
This is the home you’ve been waiting for. From its private and professionally landscaped 3+ acres, to its luxuriously elegant interior, to its prime Parsippany location, this exceptional home is unparalleled in all that it offers. You’ll be proud to live and entertain here.
With inviting curb appeal and its prime cul-de-sac location, the stunning home immediately catches your eye. Featuring wide open yards, tiered stone wall landscaping, and woods behind, there’s plenty of space to enjoy. You’ll also love all the conveniences and amenities that come with living in this area!
- 5 minutes to the Mt. Tabor or Denville train stations
- Quick access to Interstates 80, 280 and 287 and Routes 46, 10 and 53
- Extensive dining, shopping, and recreation options
- Close proximity to schools
This gorgeous center hall Colonial comes with approximately 6100 sq ft of gracious space. It boasts an open floor plan conducive for entertaining with a large finished lower level that includes a kitchenette and full bath – ideal for recreation or a potential guest or au pair suite. The main level features dramatic 2-story ceilings in the foyer and sunken family room, a gourmet granite eat-in kitchen, and Brazilian cherry hardwood and Italian Monocibec Graal floors. An enclosed formal living room makes a perfect home office/study, while the formal dining room, 1st floor den, and large deck offer even more room for comfortable living and entertaining.
Upstairs on the 2nd level, 4 spacious bedrooms offer abundant room to unwind and rest while a large full size attic supplies additional storage. Lovely oak floors, vaulted ceilings, a tray ceiling in the master suite, plus lots of closet space. The 3 full baths all feature granite counter tops, and the spa-like master bath comes with a wonderful Jacuzzi tub.
Approx. 1600 sq ft, the newly finished lower level (2018) is an amazing space with a granite kitchenette, marble full bath, even more storage/closets, plus multiple flex areas for recreation, exercise, work, and more!
Additional Interior Features:
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Family Room: gas fireplace
- Living & Dining Rooms: Hunter Douglas Silhouette window treatments, crown moldings
- Kitchen: 42″ Yorketowne glazed cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, center island/breakfast bar
- Baths & W.C.: Moen facets, upgraded Koehler W.C. and sinks
- Full size attic storage
- Basement: drywall ceiling, waterproofing, French drain throughout, 2 sump pumps
- Foyer chandelier lift
- Oversize built-in 3-car garage
- Stucco, stone, and Hardyplank exterior with beautiful landscape lighting
- Oversize 3-car garage
- Sprinkler system
- Abundant driveway parking
Additional Misc. Features
- Wired for portable generator
- Reverse osmosis filtered drinking water
- Water softener
- Newer large water heater (2018)
- Central vacuum
- Integrated security system
- 2-zone heating & cooling
- Year built: 2008 approx.
- Taxes: $21,600 approx. (2020)
With their Multi-Cultural Background, over 35 years of combined experience selling Real Estate and because they are Licensed in New Jersey, New York and California, Rahul, Smitha and their team can offer global reach. They have lots of experience representing a diverse group of clients, from Local New Jersey Buyers & Sellers to Relocation and International/Foreign Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Rahul and Smitha are exceptionally well-respected Realtors in the industry with high ethical standards and GLOWING REVIEWS. Their team offers a high level of expertise, innovative technology and cutting-edge real estate marketing and sales solutions. They specialize in Morris, Somerset, Essex and Union counties.