With more people at home than ever due to COVID-19, home trends and regional markets are changing as people adjust to their new home needs and look to an uncertain future.
Let’s look at the Anticipated Market Trends for 2021:
- Interest rates continue to be low with a slow increase.
- Average home prices will go up.
- A lot of new construction but housing inventory will still be low.
- Buyers’ interest will remain in the suburbs.
It’s a strong market for sellers. Here are 5 Reasons to Consider Selling in Early Spring:
- Less competition means your home stands out more.
- Buyers looking in winter and early spring tend to be serious buyers.
- Relocation transfers are common in January.
- Vendors tend to be less busy this time of year which could mean better service and turnaround times.
- Less pressure and more time for sellers to prepare before the Spring selling season goes into full swing.
Thinking of buying or selling and unsure how to proceed in these novel times? We’re always available to consult so don’t be afraid to call, text, or e-mail!
See original US News article.
With their Multi-Cultural Background, over 35 years of combined experience selling Real Estate and because they are Licensed in New Jersey, New York and California, Rahul, Smitha and their team can offer global reach. They have lots of experience representing a diverse group of clients, from Local New Jersey Buyers & Sellers to Relocation and International/Foreign Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Rahul and Smitha are exceptionally well-respected Realtors in the industry with high ethical standards and GLOWING REVIEWS. Their team offers a high level of expertise, innovative technology and cutting-edge real estate marketing and sales solutions. They specialize in Morris, Somerset, Essex and Union counties.
www.SRRealEstateGroup.com | www.Morris-Homes.com | www.TheTownhouseExpert.com